mulakan dengan

mulakan dengan

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

post 14~Kenapakah??

Apa salah aku ??
Why I am treated like that??
Am I doing something that make u angry or sad??
If I do, I am so sorry. Maybe I don’t  know when I do that fault..
Before I send such the msg that I send on 13/10/2010 before 12 midnite, mybe its hard for u reply my msg..
But, when I ask u bout what is my fault, Alhamdulillah u reply it.. =)
whats wrong wif u??
Plez be the old one..i miss the old one..
i felt very guilty when u r not talking to me such that I have done something wrong..
this is becoz, sbelum ni, bias any anda akn tegur saia walaupon ngn perkataan “hai” jew..
tp sekarang,, susah sangat nk dengar suara anda..
td pon saia dapat dengar suara anda coz anda wat latihan muet, saia plak dok dekat ngn meja anda wat latihan muet tuh…law tak, aharapan tinggal harapan lah saia nk dengar suara anda semula..
when im sending u msg, in ur msg, kenapa anda marah saia??
Saia xkisah anda nk marah saia atau tak, tp saia nk tahu,kenapa anda marah saia and kenapa anda berubah???
U r totally change..im totally scared in ur condition now..
I hope, ur emotion now wouldt be obstacle for you to study..
I hope u are still study although u said that u will feel angry when u r talking to girls..
Now, I think+understand, that’s why u r trying to avoiding me..
Ok,,  law macm tuh, study lah ngn dak2 laki yg lain..
I will be worried if u r not study wif me..usually u study wif me when I ‘invited’ u to do so..
Oke, might be saia tak perlu masuk cmpur urusan awk[tak perlu  nk tahu kenapa awak berubah]
Its ur privacy.. I don’t have the right to know all that about u..once more SORRY..
When u said “….brapo kali aku nk oyap nyow??” saia sgt terkejut..saia xtaw nk bgtaw apa lagi kat anda supaya semangat anda datang balik..semangat supaya anda xlagi rasa nk marah2 law cakap ngn pompuan & semangat tuk bercakap ngn saia n ika as usual.. ^_^
Hope it will happen as soon as possible..
Saia tgok mcm anda pon xde semangat nk study..hopely, u r juz pretending in front of me..
Hopefully,U r juz pretending like u don’t have the spirit but u strongly have the spirit to study.. HOPEFULLY~~

As our fren said, ika..we have the same fevret song.. u know what is the title??
It is PUJAAN HATI sings by KANGEN BAND..
Its unexpected..i think u just listen to the English songs becoz u said that u really like English songs, it have the meanings, not as Malay songs, u said it is ridiculous(mengarut@xde mkna)
Oke..now is already almost 3 a.m.. I have sleep for half an hour before, now I cant sleep.thats why I write all bout this..
Sorry for “you” : sorry I write bout u in here without ur permission
p/s—along I am writing all this, im listening to that song..i don’t know how much it have reapeted..haahaahaa ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...