mulakan dengan

mulakan dengan

Thursday, November 11, 2010

post 39~ Forget it!


in order to forget all the memory,
it comes back unfortunately
it comes without i invite it
it comes while im smiling and happy with my frens
that is the time u appear..
sometimes...
it can make my happines stop suddenly but i ignore
it can make my smile turn to gloomy but im still smiling
but..
its all oke..
its all in my hand..
i can handle it
i can handle how to face it
i can handle how to cool me down
i can handle to make me always cool
i will never turn back
i will never liking again either to u or others
i will just waiting not hoping but to get the reality
i will never say anything bout u
i will never say anything to u
i just can face u and smile to u
i just can face u and answer ur question
i just can face u and will greetings u when u start
i will not start it
or
i just can face u and be silent
nothing will come out from my mouth 
nothing to talk about
although u talk to me
i can be cruel
i can do just looking each other
i see u
u see me
when u start to talking to me,
i dont know how to give feed back.
im scared
im scared if u noticed that im trying to avoiding u
its not my intension to avoiding u
but the condition that i have go through along the day
it have teach me
teach me not to love somebody
STOP!
enough for now!
no more u in my life!
fullstop!
i realise something in my life while i have pass all this
i realise that im not feasible and do not deserve to be loved 
except from my family and my best fren
the rest of them, i dont know..
thanx for being my fren for the sem 1..
this is not means i would never forget u as my fren for this sem..sem 2..


for now, my heart is closed!!
no one will not have chance to enter it
no one have chance to open the door
just me can open it give someone to enter into my heart

oke.. finish!
chill2 yaw!! ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...